The recipe for a smooth bra-removal is as follows…
- A happily participating partner
- The bra clasp
- A warm hand
- After the top has been removed to expose the bra or bralette, take a quick mental note whether the bra has a front or back clasp.
- Continue kissing and stroking as normal.
- Place your warm hand over your partner’s breast and make its way to the clasp.
- Feel for a thicker piece of fabric (3-5inches long approx.). This is the back clasp.
- Remove tension from either a front or back clasp by grasping the fabric on either side of the clasp between two fingers. Then squeeze your fingers together toward the middle to release.
- Bish, bash, bosh. The breasts are out.
And remember, practice makes perfect. But, if all else fails, you can always try the “no-hand” technique and ask her to take it off…