Fuck Cupid Organic Tie Dye Tee
Who needs love when this organic tee is around. It’ll be there for you when you are lounging around your apartment or Netflix’n’chilling with our mutual pals Ben & Jerry. Accessorise with your favourite pair of knickers, a messy bun and fluffy socks.
XS S M L XL 2XL
SUPPORTING WOMEN WITH EVERY. SINGLE. PURCHASE.
ORGANIC T-SHIRT NIGHTIE
This black tie dye t-shirt features the bold message “Fuck Cupid” on the front, making a statement about love, romance, and self-care. Sometimes, as women+, we get caught up in the pressure of finding the perfect romantic partner, and we end up falling for someone who doesn’t treat us right. It’s all Cupid’s, fault, obviously, so, ummm, fuck that little guy!
This organic t-shirt is a reminder that true love starts with ourselves, and a statement of independence and self-love.The bold print, the soft, comfortable organic cotton, and the tie dye pattern all make it the perfect t-shirt nightie. It’s a perfect reminder to put yourself first, focus on self-care and love yourself, no matter what.
FABRIC COMPOSITION: 100% ORGANIC COTTON.
SUSTAINABLE AF: This t-shirt is certified organic, ethically-made and vegan-friendly. Sourced through a transparent and responsible supply chain, this tee is GOTS, OSC, Fair Wear and Oeko-Tex certified.
- Set-in sleeve
- 1×1 rib at neck collar
- Inside back neck tape in self-fabric
- Sleeve hem and bottom hem with wide double needle topstitch
- Garment-dyed product – each garment may vary in appearance
- Fair Wear certified. Oeko-Tex certified.
TL;DR: Wash at 30°C gentle cycle, inside out. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
You know you’ve found the perfect t-shirt when it makes your heart skip a beat. And we want nothing more than for you and your new favourite tee to live happily ever after in sartorial harmony.
Now let’s be real, even the best relationships require a little TLC. And that’s why we’ve got some tips and tricks on how to make your graphic tee last as long as your love for it.
All of our organic tees are made without any harsh chemicals. So, when it comes to washing, it’s all about keeping it simple:
- Low temp and a gentle cycle are best.
- If your t-shirt has a graphic on it, it’s always a good idea to wash it inside out.
- When it comes to drying, always air dry it. No need to put your love through the wringer (literally).
- For best results, do not iron print, or iron on reverse.
So, there you have it. A little care and attention is all it takes to keep your graphic tee looking fresh.
THE SMALL PRINT
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
UK – free shipping over £50
- Standard shipping – £3
- 2-5 working days
USA – free shipping over $120
- Standard shipping – $15
- 10-14 working days
EU – free shipping over €100
- Standard shipping – €12
- 7-14 working days
WORLD – free shipping over $150
- Standard shipping – $15
- 10-20 working days
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UK.
- Life is complicated. Returns shouldn’t be. That’s why we are offering 90-day free returns.
- Although we inspect and disinfect all returned merch, we ask that knickers are tried on over your own underwear.
- Due to hygiene reasons, returned lingerie must be unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals attached.
- We reserve the right to refuse item(s) returned if these conditions aren’t met.
- We are unable to refund the cost of postage unless your product is faulty.
This product is Fair Wear certified and Oeko-Tex certified. 100% Organic cotton.
Rock & Lola Promise:
From the outset, our main goal was to support women’s+ charities, raising awareness about important issues that are usually hushed or pushed under the rug. Every purchase helps a sister gain back her agency and dignity.
While helping women+ thrive remains our main objective, we also try do whatever we can to take powerful action towards the future we want for ourselves and the planet.
- Most of our products are made from rescued deadstock or organic fabrics.
- Lingerie is ethically made in the UK.
- T-shirts are sustainably sourced and printed in the UK and USA.
- To avoid overproduction, our lingerie is made in small quantities. Every item is handmade with love and care by one seamstress. T-shirts are printed to order.
- We avoid using plastic packaging whenever possible.