Plunge Bodysuit – Pastel Blue Lace
The sheer lace bodysuit is the equivalent of Enya, silk bed linen and cucumber water combined. One word: FRESSSH.
XS S M L
SUPPORTING WOMEN WITH EVERY. SINGLE. PURCHASE.
DEEP PLUNGE LACE TEDDY
Been searching high and low for a cute bodysuit that you’ll actually look forward to wearing? One that doesn’t rub your sensitive bits the wrong way? We hear you, girl! This deep plunge bodysuit is sheer delight! Not only does it come in the most gorgeous shade of pastel blue, it was also expertly designed with comfort in mind.
Featuring super soft elastic throughout, and delicately crafted from our signature nylon stretch lace, it will stay soft forever. In a dream world you could reach through the screen and feel this fabric, but for now you’ll just have to take our word for it: stretchy makes this sheer bodysuit ideal for peak cozytime.
- FIT: This teddy bodysuit fits true to size.
- COMFORT: 10/10 Completely wireless, this blue stretch lace bodysuit is very comfy.
- STYLING: Backless with halterneck styling. Sexy lace-trimmed deep V plunge front.
- TRIMS: 1cm wide neon yellow adjustable straps and gold hardwear.
- MATERIAL: 2-way stretch lace.
TOP NOTCH INTEL
THE SMALL PRINT
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
UK – free shipping over £50
- Standard shipping – £3
- 2-5 working days
USA – free shipping over $120
- Standard shipping – $15
- 10-14 working days
EU – free shipping over €100
- Standard shipping – €12
- 7-14 working days
WORLD – free shipping over $150
- Standard shipping – $15
- 10-20 working days
ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UK.
- Life is complicated. Returns shouldn’t be. That’s why we are offering 90-day free returns.
- Although we inspect and disinfect all returned merch, we ask that knickers are tried on over your own underwear.
- Due to hygiene reasons, returned lingerie must be unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals attached.
- We reserve the right to refuse item(s) returned if these conditions aren’t met.
- We are unable to refund the cost of postage unless your product is faulty.
From the outset, our main goal was to support women’s+ charities, raising awareness about important issues that are usually hushed or pushed under the rug. Every purchase helps a sister gain back her agency and dignity.
While helping women+ thrive remains our main objective, we also try do whatever we can to take powerful action towards the future we want for ourselves and the planet.
- Most of our products are made from rescued deadstock fabrics.
- Lingerie is ethically made in the UK.
- To avoid overproduction, our lingerie is made in small quantities. Every item is handmade with love and care by one seamstress.
- We avoid using plastic packaging whenever possible.
Plays Well With
Kiss & Tell
Verified customer reviews.